Friday, April 25, 2008

Arts & Crafts & Hillsides

Hoping the Cons might play their hometime festival once again I checked arts and crafts and wasn't wholly disappointed since I found that Jason Collett is confirmed for the festival but no other bands from that label just yet. (stars, apostle of hustle, broken social scene, feist, the dears, los campesinos and the most serene republic and probably more A&C bands have played it in the past)

Also Hawksley Workman was originally scheduled for Friday evening (and still is as far as I know) and the Bell Orchestra are listed as Sunday on the posters around town. Otherwise the scheduling is still up in the air.

edit: The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir which apparently were something to see in their day (before my day) are reuniting on Saturday the 26th on the main stage. I post this here as Andrew Whiteman is a member (just as he is a member of apostle of hustle and BSS)

No comments:

Post a Comment