Monday, October 27, 2008

HI, Countdown to Hillside Inside

To date only four bands announced and no action on the blogosphere - except here, your exclusive source. Okay I don't have any sources except the official website.
- Thunderheist returning after her dance-inducing Saturday afternoon set at Hillside outside this year. (Like Shout Out Out Out Out last year I imagine they were specifically sough out by the Hillside committee based on their outside performance).
- Great Lake Swimmers hopefully won't be lost in the massive arena.. they filled Center in the Square when opening for Feist but that was a seated venue, and they were opening for Feist.
- That 1 Guy. This year's version of Xavier? With all his instruments played at once by one man. He played Outside '07 I believe.
- Bell Orchestre.. also played this summer's fest and with many members and instruments produced a huge sound. I'll have to give them another legit chance to impress me after I was underwhelmed by the last performance.

Maybe by becoming a volunteer I'll get the Inside scoop - so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment