Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Out of Commission

Apologies to the two and a half of you who've bothered to check here in the past few weeks. I've been wrapping up my tenure in Guelph and have actually driven out to St John's Newfoundland in the meantime. I know I should have given you the heads up but times were hectic - please accept my humble apologies.
I still have plans to write up the Matthias Kom/Weird Weather show from the Attic a few weeks ago. And I hope to give myself a proper send off before I voyage to the ancient land of spice (Asia?) for a few months. I'll say my goodbyes to Guelph at that point.

2 comments:

  1. Josh Ducharme11:58 p.m.

    Best of luck to you. Hope you can find the time to continue your reviews, your blog is very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm likely starting up a travel blog, and may have a couple more posts to put here before I go (Final Fantasy/Timber Timbre church show in Vancouver). We'll see where the wind takes me upon my return in March 2010. I'll try to keep ya posted via this blog.

    ReplyDelete