Friday, October 01, 2010

Missing the Action

Dear Vernacularists,

Or should it be Sandrushers? Either way, Dear YOU - reader of the blog. This may come as a disappointment to you, but trust me I'm taking it harder. With all of those wonderful shows upcoming in Guelph (check the sidebar ->) I sadly find myself out of town for the foreseeable future. That means I likely won't be around to document many of the shows. Sad, truly sad.

Depending where the job market takes this computer programmer/physicist/blogger extraordinaire I hope to pick up where I've left off in my new city, town or village. Unfortunately my current location is practically scene-free so things might be a little quiet round these parts for the (hopefully) short term.

Don't worry, upon my return I plan to woo you all back via descriptive reviews and whispered sweet nothings.

Until then!
Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment