Friday, April 22, 2011

Hillside 2011 Announced

Well I guess I slacked this year and only manage to post 6 of 53 bands early this year.. 

Regardless here is my initial list of excitement.

Dan Mangan - Finally!
Braids - Back again from last year, now with one of my fave new albums out
Hollerado - Gonna be a party!
Common Grackle - One of a few firsts at this Hillside
Karkwa - besides Karkwa
The Beauties (with Kevin Drew of BSS) - Fun last year, now back with more BSS front-men
Hooded Fang - Woohoo
Kidstreet - Waterloo family affair were amazing when they introduced themselves at a Shout Out Out show
Lights - She's back
Memphis - Torq doesn't miss a Hillside does he?
Mother Mother - Triumphant return
Old Man Leudecke - Banjoooooooooo
Rural Alberta Advantage - New album, new set (cuz the old one was great)
Shad - Perennial favourite
Gobble Gobble - I've heard good things
Serena Ryder - First!

No comments:

Post a Comment