Monday, June 22, 2009

Monumental NxNE Coverage!

Starting out with kudos to the Candy-Coated Killahz. No, not for surprisingly blowing me away with their set (cuz they absolutely did not) but because their garb resembled the leotarded ones in those awful Koodos commercials. Granted I only caught one song of their free performance Sunday evening at the Younge&Dundas stage (though it was supposedly their 'hit'), so I suppose this review is slightly unfair.

More reviews after the jump..

Sorry I lied.. Of all the hundreds of bands to catch at North by Northeast my weekend-long father's day activities prevented me from attending any of them. Didn't even get to stick around for the GZA show which was apparently show-stabbing. Oops, too soon?

Some honest-to-goodness Guelph show reviews (and some Hillside album reviews too) returning to the blog this week I promise! Once I attend and listen to them that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment