Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bringing Amy Back?

Amy Millan has played the Hillside Festival in her Stars incarnation (as recently as Hillside Inside Feb 2009), as well as solo. Set to release more solo work in the near future perhaps she'll make an appearance? Can't confirm-->She's already scheduled for the Wolfe Island Festival. Maybe she'll hitch a ride to Hillside with Gentleman Reg (who is confirmed for Hillside) after they play the Harbourfront Center on the Saturday of Hillside? One can hope.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the info that Amy is playing at Wolfe Island? Nothing I can find about this year's lineup has her listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have sworn it was in one of her tour listings when I was scrolling yesterday.. alas today I cannot come up with the source so I'll strike it out for now.

    ReplyDelete