Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hillside Happiness Project (Projection Only*)

Right from the get-go let me qualify this post - unlike my other Hillside Festival leaks, which stem from information found on the great inter-web, this one comes from my brain alone.

Could there be any better situation to experience Charles Spearin's (Broken Social Scene) Happiness Project than at the Hillside Festival this summer? Take a glance at what this project is all about (via the link) and let me know if you disagree.

From line-ups past we know the the Hillside Festival has an affinity for Arts & Crafts bands so this just seems to be a perfect fit.

Sam, (Hillside Artistic director) you're probably way ahead of me on this, but if not, maybe it'd be worth a thought?

3 comments:

  1. I emailed Sam about this after seeing the Happiness Project live in Toronto in March. I REALLY hope it comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ AC
    Is that as in Arts & Crafts?
    Let's hope! There's still plenty of line-up announcements to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, no, I have no connection to Arts & Crafts aside from being a huge fan of a lot of their bands.

    ReplyDelete