Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Year End 2006 Preview

Here is the real 2006 note... I'm guaranteeing a Top 10 Album list, though is it me or has this been a weak year? I think I've probably listened to the most music out of any 365 day span of my life, yet to fill the top 10 is not an easy task. Perhaps I'm more picky these days?

I also filled in a Top Concerts List in my head while wandering one day... though I didn't jot it down and will only post that if I get time to think about it again.

Something new for this year will be a Top Singles - or more aptly "Individual Songs that stood out to me for one reason or another but are not on Top Ten-able albums." I'm definitely an album-listener, but there are certain songs that break through. I've got a few of these written up already so I'll post those as teasers to keep you checking back until the real goods come in the form of the album list.

No comments:

Post a Comment